Qualification: Bachelors preferred
Current Openings: 2
Work Experience: 0-3 years
Job Type: Full Time
- Identifying new sales leads, pitching all the products available and/or services.
- Researching companies and individuals working there online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Creating and maintaining a database of prospect clients; maintaining database ( CRM, Excel) of prospective client information.
- Understanding client need, requirements and offering them appropriate solutions and support.
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new services and products in the company.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers and developing the same with new ones.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, reports and other documents required.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Good with numbers.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers/clients.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience is plus.